PROCEDURE FOR COMPLAINTS HANDLING
1. A person has been appointed in this office to deal with complaints, and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person. Details are set out below:
Mr David Waterhouse BSc MRICS
Tel: 01904 622226
2. Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
3. Once we have received your written summary of your complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to confirm receipt of the complaint.
4. Within twenty-eight days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been taken.
5. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations.
6. If you are still unsatisfied, then you may refer the matter to: