Stapleton Waterhouse is committed to protecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stapleton Waterhouse may change this policy from time to time. You should therefore check the website page periodically to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
Please take a moment to read and understand the policy.
All your personal information shall be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at: Stapleton Waterhouse, 46 Bootham, York, YO30 7BZ. Stapleton Waterhouse is the data controller of your information for the purposes of the GDPR.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to the service we are providing you [including financial data, transaction data, and marketing and communications data]
We do advise, however, that as email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication, private information should not be sent by email.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to provide you with the best service we can offer.
Crucially, we will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data for the following reasons:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We may also use this information to:
- Maintain internal records
- Improve our services
- To occasionally send promotional emails about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To customise the website according to your requirements
- To occasionally contact you via email, phone, text or mail for market research purposes
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Please contact us if you wish to know how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website is not linked to any other website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Stapleton Waterhouse Limited, 46 Bootham, York, YO30 7BZ or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Stapleton Waterhouse Limited, 46 Bootham, York, YO30 7BZ.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.